At SS Medicity, The General Surgery department is fully equipped to handle all routine and emergency surgical conditions including trauma. Our surgeons are available round the clock to attend to any surgical emergencies. The department collaborates seamlessly with other departments to ensure comprehensive patient care.
We have Operation rooms with all modern monitoring, minimally invasive surgeries, life support and anaesthesia equipment managed by highly trained team of anaesthesiologists with facilities for open & laparoscopic procedures.
The department provides specialist care in the following super specialities :
- Advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery
- Benign and malignant diseases of Esophagus, Stomach and intestines
- Gall bladder diseases and Surgical Jaundice
- Liver, Spleen and Pancreatic Surgery
- Modern management of anorectal diseases like piles, fissures and fistulas
- Modern management of Hernias of various kinds (Laparoscopic and Open techniques)
- Benign and Malignant diseases of Breast, Thyroid and Salivary glands
- Advanced vascular surgery of the Aorta, Carotid artery, Peripheral Vascular and vein Surgery
- Thoracic and Thoracoscopic surgery
- Lumps and swellings on the body